Chimney Sweep Cleaners, Dublin Northside
All Clear Chimney Sweep Cleaning, Dublin, has been providing chimney sweep cleaning services to Dublin for over 50 years. Our chimney sweep cleaning services provided by Paddy Togher include chimney repairs, chimney sweep cleaning, bird nest removal and much more.
Quality Customer Care
We cater for chimney cleaning for the whole of Dublin and pride ourselves on delivering great quality chimney cleaning services and customer care for every customer. Moreover, All Clear Chimney Cleaning, Dublin, offers chimney cleaning and other services at a reasonable and affordable price.
We Use The New Rotary Chimney Sweep Cleaning System
Location on the Northside Of Dublin We Chimney Sweep
- AREAS WE COVER ON THE NORTHSIDE
- Artane, Ashtown, Balbriggan, Ballybough, Ballyboughal, Baldoyle, Balgriffin, Ballygall, Ballymun, Bayside, Beaumont, Blanchardstown, Broadstone, Cabra, Castleknock, Clonee, Clongriffin, Clonsilla, Clontarf, Coolock, Corduff, Darndale, Dollymount, Donabate, Donaghmede, Donnycarney, Drumcondra, East Wall, Fairview, Finglas, Glasnevin, Grangegorman, Harmonstown, Howth, Kilbarrack, Killester, Kinsealy, Malahide, Marino, Mulhuddart, North Wall North Strand, Ongar, Oxmantown, Phibsboro, Portmarnock, Priorswood, Raheny, Rush, Santry, Sheriff, Street Skerries, Smithfield, Stoneybatter, Sutton, Summerhill, Swords, Tyrellstown, Whitehall.
CHIMNEY CLEANING FAQS
- Why Should I Clean My Chimney
You should keep your chimney clean to prevent chimney fires. A chimney fire can be an expensive event not only does it cause damage to your property there is also now a call out charge of €500 from Dublin Fire Brigade. So save your self money by keeping your chimney clean!
- How often should I clean my chimney?
The National Safety council recommends if you are burning wood, coal or turf that you chimney should be thoroughly cleaned twice a year.
- What are the precautions I can take against Chimney Fires?
Firstly make sure your chimney is cleaned at least twice a year. Never burn rubbish in your fireplace. Make sure that wood or turf that is used in your fire is completely dry so that the amount tarry deposits produced is reduced.
- How do I put out a Chimney Fire?
Make sure everyone is out of the house even if the fire seems small
Call the fire brigade, you may be able to put the fire out but you need to make sure there is no residual danger
Throw a bucket or glass of water on the fire then place a spark guard to prevent hot soot falling out of the fireplace.